Special Thanks to The Frank–Ratchye STUDIO for Creative Inquiry at Carnegie Mellon University
- Right-click inside a folder or on your desktop, create a new text file
- Rename that text file to any name you’d like, but replace the “.txt” with .”bat
- Open it
- Use the following format:
"LocationOfUnrealEngineExe" "LocationOfUproject" -COMMAND_GOES_HERE
- “C:\UnrealEngine\UE_4.22\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor.exe” “G:\MyGame\MyGame.uproject” -log
- Double click the bat file and your project should run with the command.
I learned this from this wiki page by Rama.
SIDE NOTE: Closing the log will shut down the project.